Wellness coaching isn’t magic, although it can be magical. It’s also not therapy, although it can be therapeutic. Coaching is a process through which the coachee is guided, by being asked a few questions, into the right direction and towards solutions that works for the coachee.
Some of the benefits of Wellness coaching include:
- Clarity – about what you want, why you want it and how you can get it.
- Bridging the gap between where you are now and where you want to be.
- Strategies and techniques which facilitates you to reach your goal faster.
- Overcome obstacles, low confidence and insecurities.
- Explore and evaluate all possible options available.
- Dedicated time, support, encouragement and motivation.
- Build the confidence to reach your health and wellness goals
- Reinforce your self-esteem
- Reclaim your power