The first step to a happier healthier self is finding the courage to look for help outside the ordinary sources.
To get you started, here are a few questions you can ask yourself, right now:
- What is more important to me, my health and longevity, to be able to know my grandkids, or to eat the next sugar loaded, unhealthy meal?
- How many of my actions are based on what I truly need and how many are based on what I want? (instant self gratification?)
- How much longer do I want to rage the fight between my thighs, stomach and head.
- How much longer do I want to have this fight with food.
- How important is it for me to have power over food and not be the servent of food?
- How important is it for me to feel healthy and comfortable in my own skin.
- If you were to feel comfortable in your own skin, and have the power over your health, how might your life change?
If these questions have triggered some thoughts and ideas you wish to explore, go for a walk, eat an apple, sit down and breath or mediate and see what happens.
I can not over emphasise the importance of keeping the body healthy and happy. Allowing the body to prosper on a healthy level will make the world’s difference in how you feel about yourself and life.
And let’s face it, life is a precious gift and there is no time to waste on negative thoughts and feelings. Every second should count towards joy and happiness in your daily life.